Travelling from Curaçao to:
- Passengers are required a negative PCR or Antigen test not older than 72 hours before departure. Without the negative test result, passengers are not allowed to enter Haiti;
- All passengers who enter Port-au-Prince must fill a Health Declaration form at arrival.
Travelling to Curaçao from our destinations:
If you are travelling to one of our destinations from any other country, please check the requirements of your departing/arrival destination.
Travel requirements are updated often, so we recommend you to make sure to check the entry requirements of your destination while preparing for your trip.
It is your responsibility to meet these requirements and to bring the correct/necessary travel documents with you. This includes a negative Covid-19 test and Health Declaration Form if required by the authorities in the country of your destination. Not meeting the requirements, can result in Jetair refusing you on the flight.
Please note that you are travelling at your own risk and that Jetair Caribbean cannot be held responsible for future border closures. Flight schedule changes are subject to governments and local authorities.
- Check-in online 24 hours up to 3 hours before departure. Check-in counter closes 1 hour before departure.
- Wearing a mask during your entire trip is mandatory.
- Where possible keep a distance of 1.5 meters from each other.
For further assistance, contact us at:
+5999 737 5522 – Curaçao office (Monday – Friday 08:00 – 17:00)
Via e-mail: [email protected]