You can bring the following on top of your regular baggage, as carry-on:
• 1 diaper bag with maximum weight of 5 kg. The diaper bag should be able to fit under the seat in front of you.
• 1 FAA approved car seat OR 1 FAA approved stroller removable seat.
• Only possible in combination with booked window seat to place child seat on.
• Not possible in front or back of emergency row, on emergency rows and aisle seats.
Please inform ticket agent or call center agent upon making reservations.
• Unaccompanied Minors -age = 8-11 years.
• Young Passenger -age = 12-17 years
For Unaccompanied Minors the authorization letter and UM form needs to be completely filled out and handed over at time of check-in (UMNR FORM) together with the parent/guardian authorization letter, photocopy of passport or ID of the parent/guardian.
For a Young Passenger the parent /guardian authorization letter must be handed over at check in. The parent or guardian must present ID at check in.
• A flat fee of USD 50.00 is applicable for one way flight per Unaccompanied Minor / Young Passenger
• A flat fee of USD 75.00 is applicable for roundtrip flight per Unaccompanied Minor / Young Passenger